Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Do you work for google or is this a third party affiliate.

Customer Question
Hello. do you work...

Hello. do you work for google or is this a third party affiliate

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone... (it was stolen) the gmail app was left open and it was hyjacked

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Everything. i am able to receive a verification code to my work email. i go through the process and google returns a form letter stating that not enough information is provided

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I have had the account for years. most of my emails are sent to ********** and most of my emails come from my dad ***************.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
1/13/2018
Email technician: George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
George Sibiya
George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer
Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for utilising our services.
We are third party team of computer experts who are capable of resolving common gmail issue.
What issue are you currently experiencing?
Regards
G
my gmail account was hajacked. the verification address was changed and the phone utilized to get the information was changed. how do i recover the account
how do i go about recovering a gmail account when the automated response states there is not enough information
Apologies for the delay.
Please visit following link and follow the steps:
https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery
Email technician: George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago

I assume the above has resolved the issue.

Please advice if otherwise.

Regards,

G

George Sibiya
George Sibiya