Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I think I got charged for 3 Lyft rides and I only received…

Customer Question
I think I got...

I think I got charged for 3 Lyft rides and I only received one ride.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Lyft?

Today

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Lyft?

I tried to get a ride to work at around 3;30 pm and then I scheduled a ride ahead of time to get a ride home at 10 pm. Then, I tried to cancel the ride home and it just kept popping up anyway even though I cancelled it ten times. Then, I contacted Uber and got a ride home. Then I got notice of 2 Lyft drivers. I called the drivers to cancel and still got charged. PLEASE HELP!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
1/13/2018
Email technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

TO request a refund, please email the details to***@******.***