Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My Spotify stopped at the beginning of an Ad and will not…

Customer Question
Hi. My Spotify stopped...

Hi. My Spotify stopped at the beginning of an Ad and will not play. I am unable to fix this. Also when I go to HOME there is nowhere for me to join the Preium Package. I love your app and don’t want to have to offload it. Thanks

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Spotify

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

I’ve gone into software setting and there doesn’t seem to be anywhere that I can make adjustments. Just data use etc. unless I am looking in the wrong place

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/10/2018
Email technician: RussellA, Information Systems Manager replied 6 months ago
RussellA
RussellA, Information Systems Manager

Is this on the mobile App on iPhone or Android? or on your Computer? Mac or PC?