Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have moved and have new address, phone and email address.

Customer Question
I have moved and...

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Tried accessing through old email (disconnected)

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
1/10/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10?
  2. What is the email address that you are having trouble accessing?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess