Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My e -mail has been under mediacom and they are now denying…

Customer Question
My e -mail has...

My e -mail has been under mediacom and they are now denying access to my mail since I have changed to frontier. I need to set up my mail under frontier and I don't have a clue of how to start.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your MediaCom account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I don't think that I have security questions but my phone number is(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just getting away from Mediacom

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/10/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Can please clarify which is your actual question?

1. Access old emails at Mediacom?

2. Create a new email account?