Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have AOL Gold and my screen is too large. How can I make…

Customer Question
I have AOL Gold...

I have AOL Gold and my screen is too large. How can I make it smaller.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Broadband

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I have it in the task bar on the top left hand corner when I open AOL Gold

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried right click after I get out of AOL on my screen and dropped the resolution and it was too small it said.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Bear with me I'm not an expert and I am OLDDDDDD 81

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
1/9/2018
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

I think it is 9.8

What's the make / model of your computer?

No
Walk me through this PLEASE

With remote support, you can see everything I do on the screen, and we have an A+ service rating at the Better Business Bureau website:
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403/
Remote support is quicker and easier for you as I will do all the troubleshooting steps for you. Also, this issue can be complicated. Otherwise, I will provide written instructions.

How about with a small amount as shown for direct remote support?
Please let me know your option; we guarantee our service. Please reply at the box below. Thank you,