Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How do I add a second gmail account. I've already created it…

Customer Question
Hi, how do I...

Hi, how do I add a second gmail account. I've already created it on my tablet

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Called***@******.*** I think

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I don't know how to access it on my desktop or m phone yet.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/9/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer? a Mac? or a tablet right now?
  2. Are you saying that this***@******.*** is a Gmail account?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess