Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't get into my E mail. My computer had an issue and…

Customer Question
I can't get into...

I can't get into my E mail. My computer had an issue and went down, it is partially up now. looks like it wants a pass word when in the past I didn't have a pass word to get into my mail

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/9/2018
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

What's the make / model of your computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.