Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

When you put up an improved gmail, it blocked my old gmail.

Customer Question

When you put up an improved gmail, it blocked my old gmail. You sent me a program that transferred my gmail to Outlook. I continued to get a gmail printout and an Outlook email. Now I get the gmail printout and something else in code. My bank and Quicken have tried to send me a code but it never appears in my email. I am unable to get into either one. Help!!
JA: Is your Outlook file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?
Customer: Not that I know of
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not right now.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 10 months ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. What exactly is your problem? Are you unable to access your Gmail?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I get my gmail in Google. If I print it out, I get two copies--or I used to Now I get one gmail copy and the other in code. My bank and my Quicken are sending me a code which I have to enter before it will open. The code never appears.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 10 months ago.

Are you using a Windows computer?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I am using Windows
Expert:  Jess M. replied 10 months ago.

Thank you for writing back with that information.

Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check and fix the issues while you watch on your screen?

Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Let's switch to remote control.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 10 months ago.

I can see that you requested for Secure Remote Assistance but I cannot see it from my end. Anyhow, we can continue with remote access and will ask our moderators to fix this remote session request later.

For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please click on the link below, then click on the green I Agree button, then download the remote access tool. After downloading, please run it so that you can join me in the remote session.
Here is the link:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=8b8f3d66-9124-447e-827a-91c043a2eb8e

Best regards,
Jess

Expert:  Jess M. replied 10 months ago.

Thank you for your patience. Your issues with your online banking was resolved through Secure Remote Assistance.

Please remember to rate my service positively (3-5 stars/faces) if this helped. If you need further assistance, please let me know so that I can assist you further.

Thank you for using our service. If you need assistance in the future, you can request me any time by posting a new question starting with "For Jess M" so that I can assist you immediately.

Best regards,
Jess