Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

WHAT CAN I DO WITH PAINT CANS AND BATTERIES? WHAT CAN I DO…

Customer Question
WHAT CAN I DO...

WHAT CAN I DO WITH PAINT CANS AND BATTERIES?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

WHAT CAN I DO WITH PAINT CANS AND USED BATTERIES?

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

EMAIL

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT DISPOSAL OF PAINT CANS AND USED BATTERIES

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

CANS OF FOOD ALSO

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/9/2018
Email technician: Russell H., Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Russell H., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your computer question.
Used batteries should be presented to a battery recycler. If they are small 'consumer' batteries, almost any electronics store may be expected to accept them for recycling. If you tell me in Reply, your local zip code, I can provide more specific information.

If they are lead-acid (motor vehicle or motorcycle or mobile home) batteries, you may be able to get money by turning them in - again, let me know in Reply what your local zip code is.

Paint cans: empty of paint I presume?

Cans of food: are they expired? or still 'fresh' (as canned food goes) enough to be fit for human consumption?