Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cannot access my gmail email account. [email protected]

Customer Question
I cannot access my...

I cannot access my gmail email account.***@******.*** password ***** *****

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I cannot recall old yahoo email address nor old phone number ...my current number is(###) ###-#### I do not recall if I set up a security question. it was two or so years ago. my tablet died about 6 weeks ago and I am trying to access my gmail through a friend's computer.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Do you need to know anything else?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/9/2018
Email technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 6 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please provide your first and last name.