Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I want to be able to use gmail as my primary. when I look…

Customer Question
I want to be...

I want to be able to use gmail as my primary. when I look for something on google the system reverts to aol.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Tablet

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just jogging around the google pages but I am not an expert by any means

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I would like to use google for all the mail etc and keep aol just for mail that doesn't have my gmail address,

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/9/2018
Email technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 6 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please let me know what browser are you using is that google chrome?