Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I cannot get into my yahoo email account. I don't remember

Customer Question

I cannot get into my yahoo email account
JA: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?
Customer: no
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: I don't remember security questions and don't have a phone number on file
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Can't thing of anything else. It was working about a week ago but now won't take my password.
Category: Email
Expert:  Cabletech replied 10 months ago.

Hello and welcome! I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

If this is your first time here, I would like to go over a few things:

• If you see an offer for a phone call or remote support, you are welcome to accept it or you can disregard it. Just click on the X and we can resume the conversation.

• Some issues or questions may not have the solution requested. Some issues or concerns may not be resolvable. I will try to explain this ahead of time if I foresee it is a question I cannot answer.

• Some issues may require additional equipment or hardware before we can continue.

• Make sure to bookmark this page. There should be email alerts in your inbox as well with the link back to this page if you were to step away. If you respond when I am not online such as outside of my normal business hours, I will respond as soon as I can.

• If you are prompted to rate me, you can do so by choosing the appropriate amount of stars in the top right and that is all. It cost you nothing further and helps me receive credit for helping you. By rating me (hopefully 5 stars!), it also helps me stay locked to your question so I can continue to assist you in cases where you may have to walk away for a few hours or days and need to report back the findings.

I look forward to working with you today!

It sounds like either the password ***** changed by another person or it's the wrong password. Are you still online? It's showing you haven't clicked over yet so I wanted to make sure.