Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I've been logged out of ourtime dating site and cannot use…

Customer Question
I've been logged out...

I've been logged out of ourtime dating site and cannot use my email or

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Changed my password ***** I can get to outlook.com but when I try to go

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

It seems as if someone else is using my account

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/9/2018
Email technician: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you. Why do you think someone is using your ourtime account?