Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I'm not able to log into my bellsouth email that I have had…

Customer Question
I'm not able to...

I'm not able to log into my bellsouth email that I have had for years. I am locked out

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

My last device was my cell phone and now I'm locked out of that

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I thought I did but its been so long I'm not sure anymore

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No just would love access to this very old email

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
1/9/2018
Email technician: RussellA, Information Systems Manager replied 7 months ago
RussellA
RussellA, Information Systems Manager

Please reset your password ***** this tool: https://m.att.com/my/#/forgotLoginLanding?Flow_Indicator=FID

This method does not work for me. I have already tried this without success
I do not wish to pay anymore. I would think I could have a solution for the original 42.00 paid

Yes please follow this link:

The problem is that the email I have tied to the account is the email I can't get access to. For me to fill in forgot User ID, it is asking for the bellsouthemail I cant access
I guess that is all you have to offer. That was as far as I had gotten before on my own. I don't feel this was an acceptable solution and not worth 42.00.