Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My email stops December 28. I cannot get 2018 emails. Help.

Customer Question
My email stops December...

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

**********

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

I don't know something says I can't have sufficient storage or something. Maybe we can be on the phone and you can talk me through it!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you *********

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/9/2018
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 6 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.