Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have been hacked 3 times over the past several months and…

Customer Question
I have been hacked...

I have been hacked 3 times over the past several months and want to delete my account and quit the payments. I tried using the apt but was unsuccessful, can you please help me

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my phone, I have AT & T

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried following the instructions to delete on the POF apt

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/9/2018
Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 6 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your account. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

Which account is getting hacked? Your gmail or your POF account?

Which are you wanting to delete permanently?

POF. Just want to delete account

Log into your POF *if you cant, please reply to me so we can reset it to delete it*.

Then, you can delete your profile by clicking on "HELP" and then "Delete Account". Be sure to fill out the exit survey before you leave! Click HERE to delete your profile.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Reply with any and all errors or concerns referring to your technical issue.

Thank you,

~Franklin