Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Yesterday I was over charged x4 when buying chips @ 49.99.

Customer Question
Hello...yesterday I was over...

Hello...yesterday I was over charged x4 when buying chips @ 49.99

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Neither

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Outlook sorry

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Did you understand what I said ..I was on big fish site palying games...wanted to buy some chips..when I did it went crazy and chargwd me four time what I wanted

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want my money back for the over charge

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/9/2018
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 6 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris