Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Email says I have messages waiting to be sent but there are…

Customer Question
Email says I have...

Email says I have messages waiting to be sent but there are none.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Windows email. But I submitted my question too soon. Windows last downloaded 10/17/17. It attempts to and is successful to 98%. Then it messages that the download can't be completed and proceeds to undo the 98% . I'm no techy but this seems to have affected how my pc performs. Files are now opened using Microsoft TWINUI?

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Wouldn't have a clue what to use.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

My primary concern is the failure to update.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/9/2018
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 6 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris