Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need to recover my old email but I never had password and…

Customer Question
I need to recover...

I need to recover my old email but I never had password ***** when I asked I don't know what to entere

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No just from my computer

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I don't remember

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

My old email is***@******.***

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/9/2018
Email technician: Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Sean S.
Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good morning/afternoon! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today!

Please let me know more about the issue so I can best assist you. Do you just want to get access to that gmail account again?

to my old account

I'm happy to help fix this. You should have someone from customer service reaching out via e-mail or phone here shortly to confirm the remote connection service. I can fix it once that is confirmed

Hi, I don't see any error. Can I call u

You'll need to reach out to customer service first. The error may be on their end. The number is ***** --> 1(###) ###-####/p>

Let me know if you have any other concerns or questions about this and I'll be happy to help. Please also remember to rate my service using the stars when you get a chance. Thanks!