Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Had to reset my laptop back to original. Lost my thunderbird…

Customer Question
Hello . had to...

Hello . had to reset my laptop back to original . Lost my thunderbird email

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?

Have no email except Microsoft which doesn't work

Technician's Assistant: What email provider are you using (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, etc.)?

Frontier with home page MSN

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

MY Internet provider is Frontier

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
1/9/2018
Email technician: John, Email Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
John, Email Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer.com.My name is***** will be assisting you today. Please give me a moment to review your question.

Which is the email account you access using thunderbird email application ?

Which version of windows is installed in the PC.Is it Windows 7,windows 8, Windows 10?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Thank you.