Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I'm unable to access my email account:

Customer Question
Hi I'm unable to...

Hi I'm unable to access my email account:***@******.*** because I forgot the password. I tried to access using alternative sources but Google is unable to prove that I am the owner of that account. Can you please help me confirm that I'm the owner so i can have access to my account again. What do i need to do?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No I'm locked out every where

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

The phone number on file i've been locked out of as well. I forgot the password ***** that and i had to do a factory reset but its asking for the log in info for the gmail account previously on that device

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that i know of I am willing to provide anything else if needed

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/9/2018
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 6 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 6 months ago

I understand your concern let me check for the password ***** option for your Gmail account from my side.

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 6 months ago

May I have your last password ***** remember using with this Google Account?