Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am aware of 2 other people who use my identical email

Customer Question
I am aware of...

I am aware of 2 other people who use my identical email address... one in Las Vegas NV and one in Australia. What do you recommend I do to sidestep this? I am not aware of any abuse involved, but I am thinking I should use a different gmail address....

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

All three, most commonly through web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have tried replying to emails I have received, but I continue to get ones from NV and Australia. I live in NY

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I use Chrome a LOT.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/9/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 6 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you mean two people are receiving your emails when you send them to this address?

sorry.. don't want your service.

ok sure

please end our session Richard.. thanks... I thought I was talking to Google. I hope you won't abuse my card info

please stop replying then