Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I'm trying to login to my gmail account. On the task bar…

Customer Question
Hi. I'm trying...

Hi. I'm trying to login to my gmail account. On the task bar across top, my gmail is actually my daughter's. When I search for mine:***@******.***, it wants money to sign me in. Will you help me?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No, I just checked my phone and made sure app was closed. My phone, however is plugged into my laptop right now importing some pictures. Should I unplug?

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No, but I unplugged phone. let me try again. ok?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

It still loads my daughter's. What's Going On you think?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/9/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 6 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please via which program you are trying to sign in on?

Please let me know

Thank you