Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Why is Skype down in Dubai. Last night, he has not had Skype…

Customer Question
Why is Skype down...

Why is Skype down in Dubai

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

Last night, he has not had Skype for three weeks

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

It is not for me it is for my husband, please gets Skype going in Dubai

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/9/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 6 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

The issue is Skype itself is not the issue but the government actually blocks it which of course Skype has no control over.

Is it with you he is trying to skype with?