Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Apparently it has crashed and I can't sign in, please help.

Customer Question
Apparently it has crashed...

Apparently it has crashed and I can't sign in, please help

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I don't know

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Not that I know of

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

What is my email account name and password?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/9/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 6 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the make and model of the device that crashed please?

Thank you

securely connect to fix my device

Ok, please offer it and I can then accept the request