Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My gmail account is now saying undeliverable because of

Customer Question
My gmail account is...

My gmail account is now saying undeliverable because of "over quote." I've never seen this before for any of my accounts.

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking Gmail from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Yes, I'm in a hotel with good wifi.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No. My outgoing emails are blocked.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Here is what it reads: Your message cannot be delivered to the following recipients:Recipient address:***@******.***
Reason: Over quotaOriginal-recipient: rfc822;*****@******.***
Final-recipient: rfc822;*****@******.***
Action: failed
Status: 5.2.2 (Over quota)
Your message cannot be delivered to the following recipients:Recipient address:***@******.***
Action: failed
Status: 5.2.2 (Over quota)

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/9/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 5 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

This means that the people you are emailing have email boxes that are full and over their quota for space, or you are sending an attachment that is too big for them.

Are you attaching files in the email?

Please let me know

Thank you

No. I did not include any files.
you’re saying the “over-quota” issue is on their end and not mine?

Correct, they need to delete emails from their account

Then they can be emailed again, everyone who mails them gets this message

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Okay. Hopefully they somehow realize this because they emailed me but now I cannot respond.

Yes they can email out but not receive, I am sure they realize soon they are not receiving any emails.

thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Question. I just signed up for a FREE trial for $5. But I just got a notice that I was charged $37. This was supposed to happen after the FREE trial, not immediately. What is going on?

The service is not free... this is my livelihood and that is the cost of the service.

If after receiving the service from me you now wish to avoid paying me for it... then you will need to contact customer to ensure you get a refund and I receive nothing for answering your question

I would have kept the monthly service, but I was not supposed to be charged the $37 immediately. It says on the order page that customers are billed monthly “after” the free trial ends. This is fraud.

ok, it is a pity you now accuse me of fraud in addition to requesting a refund, I do not think this is how people should be treated and feel that getting a free service from me alone would have made you happy, the accusations are not needed. I am sure it is not how you would like to be treated, especially when you help someone with their questions and especially when you get it at the end from them from free.

I have marked this off to Customer service to highlight this question and a refund.