Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

It is my instagram account. I signed in with my facebook…

Customer Question
It is my instagram...

It is my instagram account

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Instagram?

I signed in with my facebook account and now i dont know my password ***** use the password ***** facebook but it doesnt work

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Instagram?

I tried to go to instagram.com and change my password ***** it is not working I forgot the email but i have access to the facebook account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

That is all I just wanna be able to log in and out without using facebook

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
1/9/2018
Email technician: jinsmn, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
jinsmn
jinsmn, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins