Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I either didn't,t write down my password when I got my

Customer Question
I either didn't,t write...

I either didn't,t write down my password ***** I got my e-mail set up or I lost it. I never was asked for a password ***** recently. My son tells me that I must have been given a password ***** we set up e-mail for me, but I never used a password ***** I have no idea what it is. How can I find out what my password *****??

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No,I have no other device. I am a rank beginner at using the I pad.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I don't know exactly what you mean by on file. I guess the answer to your question is "I don't know."

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/9/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 6 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please via which program you are signing into your account with? eg: Outlook 2016?

Please let me know

Thank you