Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have lost my password plus it keeps telling me i have the…

Customer Question
I have lost my...

I have lost my password ***** it keeps telling me i have the wrong email address

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I cant get iether

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

My phone no is(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/9/2018
Email technician: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 6 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! My name is***** will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information. Please give me a minute to read over your submission...

Can you describe your issue a bit more please? What account or service are you trying to sign into?