Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

It's my phone and I believe it's been hacked my messages and…

Customer Question
It's my phone and...

It's my phone and I believe it's been hacked my messages and emails

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried blocking the numbers they've added themselves on two email addresses that I sent to my lawyer I had to get another phone and I'm sure they hack that one too I don't know what the hell they got the number

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm not on the phone that I believe to be hacked do they need me to be on the phone before you connect me I also want to know if I can get hard copy proof you see it this is going through Family Court and I would like to have some proof

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
1/9/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 4 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Thanks for your question.
Can I first know what's symptom or suspicions things you have obseved? Please also advise your phone's brand name and model number, as well as your email provider's name. Thanks.
I believe it's on Motorola I'm with koodos I believe it's a Motorola and my provider

What's the model number of your Motorola phone?

Do you mean your cellular provider is Koodo Mobile?

What's the email provider? (not Koodo, as they don't provide email services)

Most importantly, what's symptom or suspicions things you have observed?

Please clarify. Thanks.

Are you able to hard copy me or email me what the problem was once you diagnosis
Meaning are you able to provide me some proof that my phone was hacked email messages map

Yes, but I need to get required information from you. Be aware, ultimately all info is from you and what I do is to help your review / analyse the info and determine if it can be used as evidence.

Moreover, email belongs to premium services of the site hence it needs to be request and approved.

My email providers Gmail the phone model is Moto ***** phone acts as if it's on battery mode battery save map shows history that I've not been to I get pop-ups asking me if I've been to this place my emails have other names attached to it when I talk to my lawyer there's a sister and dear and a sister there I literally that's what it says sister attached to my lawyer there's some attached to my son there's people on my phone that I don't even know on my contact list

Can you please use commas and periods to make your long sentence readable, especially you want to make things clear at the court? :) Thanks.

My email provider is Gmail.
My phone is a moto G4 Plus. It acts like it's on battery save very slow darkish scene.
My Maps tell me of locations I've never been to.
My emails have another name attached to them sister that's the name that's attached to my email sister here

Thanks for the clarification.

Can you please provide a few screenshots to support your point 2, 3 and 4 above? Thanks again.

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist