Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am trying to keep my aol address. With my age it’s hard…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to keep my aol address.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

With my age it’s hard trying to keep up with different passwords and email addresses. So I have been dealing with one for years.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Tablet

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

It keeps telling me to do it over because it’s not recognizing my account.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/9/2018
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 6 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.

What exactly are you having trouble with are you not able to login to aol email

Email technician: Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Sean S.
Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good morning/afternoon! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today! So you would like to keep your AOL address? Is this correct?