Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

The 2 step verification only compounds using, reading and…

Customer Question
The 2 step verification...

The 2 step verification only compounds using , reading and sending e-mail much more difficult

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Goggle

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

By signing in

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No ,I JUST WISH TO DISABLE 2 STEP VERIFICATION

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/9/2018
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.