Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

What is this??? Web browser. Clicking on the link and

Customer Question
Https://support.google.com/mail/answer?dupm_fake_answer_id=1075549&co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en Technician's Assistant: Who...

Https://support.google.com/mail/answer?dupm_fake_answer_id=1075549&co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

What is this???

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Clicking on the link and reading information in my account search

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

IF my ex may have gotten access to my information

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/9/2018
Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 6 months ago
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

What exactly is the issue with email?

I am reviewing my activity and the attached error popped up. I have encountered mail and files moved and saved in various areas. After going through a nasty divorce I know my ex and his Attorney are capable of hacking. I have way too much work to complete and I am at a breaking point. The activity needs to be addressed
I can no longer afford any extras. I have had enough taken from me and am attempting to just survive.
Gmail

ok, I understand, does anyone know your password ***** gmail?