Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have a serious problem sending mail to a particular group.

Customer Question
I have a serious...

I have a serious problem sending mail to a particular group. In the past I have been fable to compose an email, chose a group. Set up BCC, click and drag the names to sender and one click later the job is done. No I get this message that the size of the mail is too big. I now have to reduce the group to less than 10 people in order to send a message that is two sentences long.

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

? I have a thunderbird ICON.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

NO. this problem just popped up. Very frustrating.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
The size of the message you are trying to send exceeds a temporary size limit of the server. The message was not sent; try to reduce the message size or wait some time and try again. The server responded: 4.1.1 ... temporary failure.
1/9/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

It is related to the bulk mail policy of your email provider. Please advise the provider's name and your email program (Thunderbird?) and the OS version please? Thanks.