Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am unalbe to send e-mails to others; they come back

Customer Question
I am unalbe to...

I am unalbe to send e-mails to others; they come back undeliverable when the address is correct. this has happened to different states and also local ut address. i have had tech here who thought he had solved the problem, but didn't.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browswer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None other than having a computer repairman work on the problem and he thought it was solved. when it was still not working, he advised me that perhaps that people I am trying to e-mail have a block on my address.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/8/2018
Email technician: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

There are only a couple of reasons this could be happening.

Of course the most obvious one is wrong email address, for this one have the person email you if possible and then reply. Since you seem pretty sure the address is correct then the other reason would be that your address has been blacklisted, blocked on their end.

Unfortunately with an issue like this the only thing you could do to resolve it from your end is making sure you are sending to the right address or asking to be removed from the blacklist. There is no other way aside from trying to email the address from a different email account so it goes through. You could create a free email at yahoo for example and try sending from that. If it goes through at least you will be positive that you have the right address. As I said though this is not an issue you fix on your end other than asking to be removed from the blacklist.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for providing you a quick answer! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.