Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I've forgotten my email password, yes, about 50, mobileor…

Customer Question
I've forgotten my email...

I've forgotten my email password

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

About 50, mobile(###) ###-####or landline(###) ###-####

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/8/2018
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

What's the make / model of your computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.