Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have been trying to email you and it won't go through. I…

Customer Question
I have been trying...

I have been trying to email you and it won't go through. I purchased a brownie pan, free shipping and have been notified that it is being shipped. :However I ordered a second one right away to send to my daughter in Hayden, Idaho 998 E. Maroon Creek Dr. zip 83835. I have not heard if has been sent or #KO240096 Would you check for me. I have paid for it along with mine.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

My provider is Gmail but hers is Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I use my I phone.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have tried every email that I have received from your company. And none will go through. I did check right away to be sure it had been ordered and the fellow said it had. But I have had no response since I ordered..

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/9/2018
Email technician: Rachel-Mod, Moderator replied 6 months ago
Rachel-Mod
Rachel-Mod, Moderator
I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Rachel
I don’t think that I reached the right channel. I gave you my credit card and I regret doing it. I did not realize it was a monthly commitment. I wish to cancel and refund my $5.00. I have notified my credit card account to cancel this transaction.
Just cancel the order!!
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 6 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris