Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Ipad is not accepting my Facebook password. Can’t remember.

Customer Question
Ipad is not accepting...

Ipad is not accepting my Facebook password.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

Can’t remember

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

A message said they thought I was hacked and to follow a procedure starting with changing my password. But it won’t accept my password.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/8/2018
Email technician: Karthik Nagarajan, Computer Engineer replied 6 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan
Karthik Nagarajan, Computer Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the Facebook ID or Facebook email address? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.