Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I put in my password andit will not open, whattodo. I type…

Customer Question
I put in my...

I put in my password ***** will not open, whattodo

Technician's Assistant: What are you having trouble accessing or opening?

I type in my password. it will not open my E Mail

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Windo2s 7

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

By pu putng my pass word

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

It will not except it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to get in to my E Mail

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/8/2018
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 6 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 6 months ago

May I know who is your email provider for example Gmail, Yahoo?

My provider is juno.com and my email is***@******.***... I am unable to login and I needed a password *****
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 5 months ago

Please click on this link https://account.juno.com/account/acmg/forgotPassword.do and fill the information in order to reset your password ***** follow the instructions to reset your password ***** please let me know if it works for you if it does not we will try alternate solution.