Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

After trying many times, I cannot receive e-mails on my

Customer Question
After trying many times...

After trying many times, I cannot receive e-mails on my computer.

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

The message I get does show up when I check my google mail via the Internet, but does not show up on my Outlook program. Neither can I send a connection from my Outlook program. Had a problem with my Google PW, but I believe that is OK now.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

I have Norton 360 Premier (most current version) on my computer, seems to be working well. How should I verify your question/answer?

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I do not believe I do.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Email
1/8/2018
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 1 month ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Can you login to www.gmail.com using the same username and password?

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist