Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I CANNOT GET MY OLD SAVED EMAILS FROM THE OIL AOL TO AOL…

Customer Question
I CANNOT GET MY...

I CANNOT GET MY OLD SAVED EMAILS FROM THE OIL AOL TO AOL GOLD. THE OLD AOL (8.7) WILL NOT STAY OPEN TO RETRIEVE THEM. WHAT TO DO?

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking AOL from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

I AM AT THE OFFICE ON THE OFFICE NETWORK.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

YES, WE HAVE ALL SORT. DO I NEED TO GET THE IT GUY TO GET THEM OVER TO AOL GOLD

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I HAVE NO IDEA. I JUST USE THE AOL.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/9/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

I would first confirm if all your AOL emails are safe and complete at the server side of AOL.

Please visit mail.aol.com via web using a web browser (do not use AOL browser, if any) such as Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge or Mozilla Firefox, sign on using your AOL email address and password, check if emails and folders are there.

Thanks.