Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have an account but the wrong e-mail address. Gmail. Web…

Customer Question
I have an account...

I have an account but the wrong e-mail address

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I want to access my account but for some reason the account has [email protected] gmail.com instead of [email protected] .com.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I wanted to do my DNA but of course I can not put it in. I have tried to send my real e-mail address but ancestry.com has not answered

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/8/2018
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 6 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

The gmail.com takes you to the wrong address?