Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Thanks for your quick response! After many tries, I am

Customer Question
Thanks for your quick...

Thanks for your quick response! After many tries, I am unable to access my android phone on Google data.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No, my email account is only my phone.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes. my phone is(###) ###-#### I will certainly appreciate your call!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't believe so. I really appreciate this process.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/9/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Do you mean you can't access your Google account when using your Android phone?

Did you try visiting Google's My Account via web using a browser on computer? Please try sign on there and let me how it goes. Thanks.