Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

Trying to connect to my email a t yahoo.com on my new phone.

Customer Question
Trying to connect to...

Trying to connect to my email a t yahoo.com on my new phone. I cannot remember my pass word

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

No just gmail

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Email
1/9/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 1 month ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Are you able to access your Yahoo email via web using a browser on computer?

Do you have any other devices currently accessing the same Yahoo account?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No to both questions. This seems to be a difficult task. I have decided not to pursue this any further. Am I still going to be charged?

Did you try resetting the password *****? What were the questions asked by Google during the passwrod resetting process?

You will be charged once an expert opted in working your case, but you can asked for refund if the question is resolved. For more details, please consult JustAnswer Customer Services at ww2.justanswer.com/help.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I want no more assistance. I guess I will just pay the $39.00 and be done with it.
Email technician: RussellA, Information Systems Manager replied 1 month ago
RussellA
RussellA, Information Systems Manager

You can use a web browser on your computer or mobile device.

1. Go to the Yahoo Account security page.
  2. Click Change password.
  3. Enter and confirm your new password.
  4. Click Continue.

Change your password ***** a Yahoo app

Most (not all) Yahoo apps let you change your password ***** within the app. If you don't see these settings, you can still use your web browser and the steps in the previous section..

1. Tap the Menu icon .
  2. If using the Yahoo Mail app, tap Manage Accounts.
  3. Tap Account info.
  4. Tap Security settings.
  5. Enter your security code.
  6. Tap Change password.
  7. Tap I would rather change my password.
  8. Enter the new password ***** its confirmation and tap Continue.

Reset a forgotten password

When you reset a forgotten password, you need to verify that you're the account owner first. Our system determines which verification methods are best based on where you're signing in from and the recovery info you've provided in your account. Options can include anything from getting an Account Key sent to your mobile phone number or email address to verifying something you've entered in your account, like contacts from your address book.

Reset your password: Use our Sign-in Helper to get back in to your account, then you should change your password.

2. Click Change password.
  3. Enter and confirm your new password.
  4. Click Continue.

Change your password ***** a Yahoo app

1. Tap the Menu icon .
  3. Tap Account info.
  4. Tap Security settings.
  5. Enter your security code.
  6. Tap Change password.

Reset a forgotten password

I take pride in providing quick solutions to your inquiries. If you are satisfied please mark this as answered, and leave me a rating and feedback. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to open another query directly with me.

RussellA
RussellA
RussellA, Information Systems Manager