Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Yahoo contacts has one contact that has Notes field repeated…

Customer Question
Yahoo contacts has one...

Yahoo contacts has one contact that has Notes field repeated more than 100 times. How can I remove the extra fields?

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through a Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have tried deleting the content in each of the fields. It crops back up the next time I open Yahoo Contacts. It is just in one of my contacts

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. Is this going to cost me money?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/8/2018
Email technician: Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Sean S.
Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good morning/afternoon! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today!

Please let me know more about the issue so I can best assist you. Also any error messages you're seeing as well and we'll go from there. Thanks!

On my husband's computer the Notes field in Yahoo Contacts is repeated more than 100 times. I have attempted to delete each one individually but it shows back up the next time he looks at that contact. I need to delete all the Notes fields on that contact's page/.
I need instructions to fix it myself. I have already paid $5.00 and don't want to pay more.
Are you there?

Yes, I'm here. Do you want me to cancel the question or continue? The total cost would be more than $5

I do NOT want to switch to a Secure Remote Assistance at an additional cost of $39. Just forget it. I will seek help elsewhere.

I understand. I'll cancel it now. Have a great day!