Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have been trying for a couple of days to log into me gmail…

Customer Question
I have been trying...

I have been trying for a couple of days to log into me gmail account. The password ***** changed three days ago and I need to change it again because I can not get it to work.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

Yes, several devices 1. my laptop at work 2. a work computer and 3. my home computer.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes, my phone number is:(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't believe so. Thank you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
1/8/2018
Email technician: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you. When you try and reset the password ***** you able to get a code texted to your phone?

No, I have been unable to get gmail to respone

What options are you being shown when you try and reset the password?

I feel like I am being taken advantage of. I already paid $47.00 Why can't you help me?

I am not sure why you feel that way and I can help you but I need information in order to provide you with the information that will best help you in your situation and you have not given that to me. I had asked what options are you being shown when you try and reset your password. I need to know these so I can best tell you how to reply as you will need to confirm that this is your gmail account before gmail will let you reset the password.

Why is there another cost involved?

This website is not free. It is called justanswer.com and allows you to pay to get advice from verified professionals. If you came here in error let me know.

I want my credit card reimbursed. I am not happy!!!!