Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have no mobile phone. Is there another option? Android. I…

Customer Question
I have no mobile...

I have no mobile phone. Is there another option?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Android

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

I have Galaxy tablet,not a smart phone.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Why isn't my land line number good enough?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
1/8/2018
Email technician: sudipto_dutta, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
sudipto_dutta
sudipto_dutta, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP

Please explain your problem with little more details.

I do not have a mobile phone. Gmail is asking me or one in order to reset my password.

OK, are you getting that message on the tab?