Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have put the number in that was sent to me to update my…

Customer Question
I have put the...

I have put the number in that was sent to me to update my Gmail 3 times & it keeps saying it's the wrong number. I have checked it every time. Very frustrating! Sandra

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On a tablet & I'm on my home computer now.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I'm going on 70. Don't know what to do to troubleshoot. I did what I was supposed to as instructed. There was no where else shown for me to "do" anything. I searched Google online & found you.

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know what else to say.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/8/2018
Email technician: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What operating system do u use now?

I have no clue. How do you securely connect to my device?

Please CLICK HERE and open/run the file

Let me contact my son. I have no clue what to tell you. I will get back.

Ok no problem

All you need to do is to CLICK HERE and open the file and I will be connected