Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have forgotten my p/word when I opened the gmail. a/c. The…

Customer Question
I have forgotten my...

I have forgotten my p/word when I opened the gmail. a/c. The phone number I gave was a landline, I had this account opened 3/4 years ago. I have been struggling for two weeks and am unable to access my account./ My present number is(###) ###-#### My verification code is being sent to a landline. Can you help me

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

My recent i=phone number is(###) ###-#### The phone I registered when opening the account was a land line(###) ###-####a land line

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I am 89 not a computer expert but can manage if someone directs me

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/8/2018
Email technician: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you. When was the last time you were able to access this account?